Tech Support Manager
Shanghai , China, China
Date published: 7-Apr-2017
Nike does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. We are a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries, and push out the edges of what can be. We’re looking for people who can grow, think, dream and create. We thrive in a culture that embraces diversity and rewards imagination. We seek achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about bringing what you have to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
If you’re ready to innovate and lead in the Digital space, join Nike’s Tech OPS organization. We bring together technology and process expertise to deliver one-stop solutions that enable Nike, Inc.'s digital products and services. We are responsible for creating, developing and deploying seamless, tailored and inherently social experiences to its Digital consumers. Working with our organization will be rewarding, challenging, and most definitely not be just another job.
Scope and Responsibilities:
Are you a leader who is passionate about key technology infrastructure capabilities and strategic partner management? As the Manager, Global Tech OPS you will support the IT infra services of the Nike. This includes retail ongoing routine service, project support, data center operation support, service outsourcing management, new store/office opening and closing and other ad-hoc related services. Critical to success is your ability to manage the IT infra service delivery and IT outsourcing control. You will stay on top of industry trends, as well as corporate policies and initiatives to maximize Nike’s investment while enabling strategic goals.
To make it clear, we're not looking for just anyone. We're looking for someone special, someone who had these experiences and clearly demonstrated these skills:
Bachelors' degree in Computer Science, or a related field
at least 6 years of infra work experience, at least 3 years IT manager experience
Having solid knowledge and experiences on retail operation
- Be familiar with retail and enterprise application framework
- Having solid understanding on retail and enterprise infrastructure architecture and having good technical knowledge on OS, DB, VM, Cloud and Network
- Leading teams that provide ongoing IT services. This includes retail ongoing routine service, project support , data center operation support, service outsourcing management, new store/office opening and closing and other ad-hoc related services
- Managing IT outsourcing service and focusing on service quality improvement
- Designing and delivering IT infra service solutions for Nike
- Managing vendor relationships to align support model and technology roadmaps with requirements
- Define global and regional IT standard, align global IT strategy and tech road map with other regions
- Team leadership and building positive customer relationships