Share this job
Store Supervisor (Johor Premium Outlets - Malaysia)
As a Nike Direct Coach, you support and unite the team for one mission which is to help the consumer explore their ambitions with Nike. You train and work closely with incredible people to create a brand passionate team.
In this role, you motivate the team by focusing on what matters and celebrating wins, big and small, along the way. You have the opportunity to give and seek feedback to help the team succeed by owning their careers at Nike. You learn how to put the right person on the right work, always leading team first.
Living and breathing the Nike service ethos, you and your team deliver transformational experiences—whether that’s driving and inspiring a consumer on their first run or helping your team go above and beyond to deliver for the consumer’s unique needs. You play a critical role in ensuring the success of the team, the business, and the brand. After all, it’s leaders like you that make Nike the #1 Sports Brand in the World.
- Assist the leadership team in creating, communicating and executing all talent, brand, product, and service initiatives and strategies.
- Actively contribute to store’s success by executing strategic plans and delivering desired results.
- Recruit, hire, and develop top talent to create an inclusive, diverse work environment.
- Communicate effectively on business strategy, store performance, and team plans to all levels of leadership and athletes.
- Set the team up for success from the start through excellent onboarding and ongoing coaching and feedback.
- Help employees own their careers and identify ways to grow within the company.
- Train and develop your team to operate with a service-first mentality, to go the extra mile, and to meet and exceed consumer needs.
- Coordinate and supervise the daily activities of the team.
- Manage one or more store functions, such as Athlete Services, Visual Presentation, or Stockroom.
- Drive a culture of service and selling by setting priorities for the team to ensure world-class service.
- Achieve and support high standards on the selling floor.
- Know the product and identify merchandise issues and opportunities based on selling and consumer feedback.
- Execute plans to achieve short and long-term objectives.
- Support the Nike brand mission.
- Celebrate wins big and small, paying attention to the details.
- Put your fellow team members’ needs first so everyone can do what’s best for the consumer.
- Demonstrate a high sense of ownership and accountability for your role and your team.
- Be an active member of the store community by attending and supporting store events.
- Know the team so you can help unleash their full potential. Be their hero!
Requirements for the position include:
- 2-3 years retail experience, including 1 year of lead or supervisory experience
- Able to effectively communicate in verbal and written Bahasa Melayu and English