Share this job
Shanghai Flagship Store Expert
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
To work in retail is to be the face of Nike, Inc. With a relentless focus on product knowledge and customer service, Nike Retail teams give valuable experiences to consumers every day. From Shanghai to San Francisco, every store has a unique perspective and hosts an inspiring community of sport and style devotees. A career in Nike Retail demands creativity and ambition and offers the opportunity to grow with some of the best athletes, teammates and retail partners in the industry.
Work Hard. Play Hard.
You're a natural leader and motivator and always up for a challenge. Nike is looking for the nextto join our team.
Are you ready?
We are transforming the world of service. As a Nike Expert, you are the spearhead of this movement. You represent the brand in your store and in the marketplace by utilizing your deep and personal expertise of the Nike brand, sport, and service excellence to influence, inspire, and connect with consumers. You will heighten brand love through social media and grow the Nike community in your marketplace, building the business and driving more consumers to shop with Nike. You will provide 1:1 service for the most sport-oriented, lifestyle-driven clients in the world, curating product recommendations and achieving our objective of delivering the best service ever.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Delivering 1:1 consumer appointments providing on-trend, expertly curated sport & lifestyle recommendations from new and existing product assortment.
- Managing 1:1 appointments through Nike-provided platforms. Preparing the 1:1 space and recommendations in advance of the appointment, and following through with all commitments.
- Leveraging all possible methods of acquiring the products your consumers need through the connected marketplace and Nike.com.
- Offering all relevant Nike+ membership benefits and experiences.
- Generating and tracking sales to demonstrate the financial impact of this service and role.
- Building long-term relationships with our most valued members based on their preferences, behaviors, and past purchases.
- Demonstrating exceptional product knowledge and a passion to learn all the latest Nike products, innovations, brand moments, and global/local trends.
- Driving consumer engagement through Nike-approved social platforms in partnership with territory Retail Brand partners.
- Connecting with consumers on the sales floor to market the service you provide and create hype for the brand.
- Delivering on general athlete responsibilities as assigned by your leader.
Requirements for this position include:
- Proven track record of delivering excellent consumer service and clienteling.
- In-depth knowledge of Nike, fashion trends, and sport; expertise in one of our sport/lifestyle categories, with a special focus on Training and Running.
- A proven ability to make personal connections and build trust quickly.
- Demonstrated expertise in social media platforms and/or apps such as Instagram or WeChat, and consistency in knowing the top influencers.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills with a passion for creating content that drives engagement and builds community.
- Demonstrated organizational skills with a meticulous attention to detail.
- Must have or be pursuing a High School diploma or GED.
- Two years’ experience working successfully in a fast-paced, high-growth, innovative environment.
- 5 years’ experience in direct sales, retail sales, client-facing, and/or e-commerce roles.
- Fashion or social media industry experience.
To ensure that we continue to hire competent, ethical and trustworthy individuals, all candidates must successfully complete a thorough background investigation prior to receiving any final offer of employment from Nike.
Of course, our commitments don't stop with our customers. If you're up to the challenge of Nike Retail we'll make it worth your while. You'll be working in a great team environment, with access to the latest and greatest Nike products and apparel. Not to mention, a compensation and benefits package that's among the best around. Join us and see what it means to become part of the Nike Retail experience.