Share this job
Senior Sales Representative, Hurley
Tokyo, Japan, Japan
- Drive revenue growth among existing customers to achieve account targets throughout Japan.
- Acquisition of new channels.
- Sales activity at quarterly trade shows, as well as periodic customer visits and calls.
- Manage and seek closer alliance with owned stores, franchised store managers and analyse sell-through data to present to leadership team and Hurley World Headquarters.
- Market research on the surf industry and regional analysis of store locations.
- Support product development through information sharing with the Merchandising team and determine product lines by account/channel.
- Bachelors' degree.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in Sales in a fashion/apparel or sports related brand.
- Proficiency in Excel and Power Point highly preferred. Drivers' License also a plus.
- Store management and/or wholesale experience.
- Fluency in Japanese and business level proficiency (TOEIC 750+) English required.
- Genuine interest in surf and skate culture highly preferred.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: NIKE is not accepting candidate submissions from recruitment agencies NIKE does not have existing contracts with. NIKE will not be responsible for payment of recruitment fees for hiring of candidates whose resumes were submitted to NIKE employees or NIKE offices without NIKE’s prior permission.