Share this job
Senior Costing Manager
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
WE ARE ON THE OFFENSE ALWAYS AND WE WIN AS A TEAM
NIKE is committed to unleashing human potential through sport. In Global Sourcing and Manufacturing (GSM), we obsess the future of sport and the changing world we all share. We leverage the strength of the NIKE brand to catalyze action within our industry and beyond and work with partners inside and outside NIKE to make sustainable innovation a driver of business value and of positive global change.
As Senior Costing Manager for our Apparel/Equipment division in GSM, your primary focus will lead product cost engineering team to set up cost benchmarking, work with key stakeholders to establish and continuously update industry leading costing frameworks. Set standards and tools that enable transparent, fact based costing to ensure that cost mitigation is captured through optimized frameworks. Drive process evolution and proliferate best practices to ensure our teams globally make informed business decisions, maximize resources, and deliver sustained cost performance. Lead profitability thru cost engineering model and strategic negotiation platform with fair and transparent approach.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Engineering or a related field of study, MBA is a bonus. with a minimum of 8 years of relevant work experience
- Align all costing frameworks, standards and processes and consistently apply throughout the global costing organization and supply base.
- Provide costing leadership with insights on cost driver developments and supplier competitiveness using systematic costing and benchmarking methods .
- Evaluate and implementing relevant systems, processes and procedures to enhance performance and realize time-to-market advantages, product quality and cost efficiency.
- Drive consistent cost excellence to costing, through the implementation and maintenance of SOPs and processes.
- Drive the team to make meet key cost performance metrics (cost parameters) on material cost benchmarking and hit NIKE target
- Cross-functional project management experience, with ability to lead projects across multiple functions/geographies
- Curious, proactive, and experience providing innovative ideas to solve problems.
- Strong influencing skills and ability to build consensus
- Able to travel to or work directly at factories, sometimes for extended periods.