Senior Category Merchandising Manager - Jordan
Shanghai , China, China
Date published: 21-Nov-2016
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- Minimum 5 years' of proven and tested experience in merchandising, buying or integrated retail related role. Fully proficient skills in product merchandising/buying, retail acumen, marketplace knowledge, consumer knowledge and line planning.
- Proven ability to create and apply creative thinking, including retail execution, color application in assortments, and visual presentation development
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including meeting facilitation and presentations.
- Experience in a cross functional work environment, project management or matrix organization. Ability to clearly articulate goals and objectives, network, influence, and utilize internal and external resources as well as demonstrated leadership capability, including the ability to inspire and mentor others within a work group.
- Strong brand understanding and ability to deliver a premium consumer experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications including PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Passionate in Basketball & Sports
- Ability to travel up to 10% of time