Share this job
SUPPLY ANALYST - MANUFACTURING
TaiChung, Taiwan, Taiwan
Role and Responsibilities
· Focuses on the effective and efficient distribution of products and services to customers. Measures supply chain performance and conducts analytics / modeling to enhance business performance.
· Gathers and analyses data, as well as monitors key performance indicators and analyzes performance data.
· Actively participates in the identification of root causes for performance gaps.
· Analyzes and measures effectiveness of supply chain performance and may recommend practices and procedures that result in measurable improvement.
· Participate in projects and/or programs that support the overall supply chain strategy.
· Bachelor’s Degree holder with a minimum 5 years of relevant work experience in Business analysis, Finance, Supply Chain, and / or Economics.
· Experience in process management, data analysis and creation of reports are required.
· Highly motivated, strategic thinker who can work across cultures.
· Strong verbal, written and graphical communication skills in English and Mandarin.
· Good people acumen and interpersonal skills; demonstrated collaborative orientation in team environment and a very high level of personal efficiency; able to build cross-functional rapports.
· Ability to deal with ambiguity; effectively interface and develop internal partnerships.
· Experience in footwear manufacturing will be an advantage.