Share this job
Mexico City, Mexico, Mexico
Develop assortment and key item invenoty investment frameworks and productivity plans.
Plan against and leverage the impact of seasonal stories, initiatives and power franchises.
Weekly read and react of business, recommend actions that maximize revenue, margin and inventory.
Analyze consumer, marketplace, assortment, key item, top style/sku performance and sell thru.
Provide insights and recommendations to key stakeholders around performance ofassortments.
Take action on end of season markdowns and liquitdation.
Retail Plans aligned to Departh and Cluster guidance with a focus on Power Franchise/key items.
Context submission - what its the story behind the numbers specifically to shifts from precvious forecasts, gaps to LY
and to seasonal
Monthly meetings with GEO Planning Team, Business Planners, Territory Merch, to discuss bussiness, R&O, and actions
PRE SIM Dowload Mtgs - Participate to understand seasonal direction.
CARB Days - P articipate to listen to cross functional teams and provide hindsghting and freamwork recommendations.
SIM - Attend rotations and learnline plans, continue to build asortment framework. Focus on Power franchise, Key item,
Buy review - review assortment and plans, against key items
KAPM - Attendand provide hindsighting insights, key item plans aligned to business plans.
Experience and Sikills:
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Sales, Fashion, Marketing or a related field
· 3+ years’ experience in Buying, Planning, Allocation and/or Vendor Sales for a multi-store retailer or Assortment Planning experience with other apparel / footwear wholesale organization; 2 years’ additional experience in lieu of a degree
· Comprehensive understanding of retail math
· Experience in gross margin profitability planning
· Ability to create monthly reports, style-level sales plans, track promotional calendar/events and pre-meeting prep
· Strong and demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and influence others
· Experience in developing an understanding of customers, competitors and retail trends; knowledge of sports apparel and footwear market preferred
· Ability to interpret financial sales data to make decisions and recommendations that impact the business
· Advanced knowledge of MS office applications; proficiency in Excel including creating spreadsheets, complex formulas, pivot tables, etc.
· Experience with planning software/tools and merchandise management systems is preferred
· Ability to work in a matrix environment with multiple business functions
· Strong team player and ability to work with the cross functional partners and senior management on all aspects of the business