Share this job
Retail Planner - Rebel
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
We are recruiting for the role of Retail Planner – Rebel, this is a permanent position, based in Sydney, reporting to the Sales Planning Manager. The mission of the Retail Planner - Rebel is to meet consumer demand through appropriate depth and breadth plans against assortments that provide profitable, sustainable growth for Nike and Rebel.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Develop assortment and key item inventory investment frameworks and productivity plans
- Plan against and leverage the impact of seasonal stories, initiatives and power franchises
- Weekly read and react of business, recommend actions that maximize revenue, margin and inventory
- Analyse consumer, marketplace, assortment, key item, top style/sku performance and sell thru
- Provide insights and recommendations to key stakeholders around performance of assortments
- Take action on end of season markdowns and liquidation.
Preference will be given to applicants who have:
- Bachelor degree in Business, Finance, Sales, Retail, Marketing or related field
- Proven experience in Buying, Planning, Allocation and/or Vendor Sales for a multi-store or vertical retailer
- Comprehensive understanding of retail maths
- Ability to create monthly reports, style-level sales plans, track promotional calendar/events and pre-meeting prep
- Ability to interpret financial sales data to make decisions and recommendations that impact the business
- Extensive experience in understanding customers, competitors and retail trends
- Exceptional knowledge of all MS Office applications, especially Excel; experience with planning/software tools and merchandise management systems is preferred
- The ability to work in a complex matrix environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and the ability to influence.