Share this job
Retail Operations Supervisor (Contractor)
Shanghai, China, China
BOH related & suggestion from commercial perspective
• Participate in all new / remodel door BOH plan before open.
• Set up a high-efficient BOH, (capacities target setting / logic location of categories align with FOH product type, etc)
• Special SOPs generation for HOI store (Receiving / Return / Transfer / Props & Mannequin management SOP / Products ready to Floor, etc)
• Constantly monitor and action on inventory quality and store productivity
Implement the foundation for operational excellence
• Responsible for implementation of operational process for stores, inventory management, product flow, stockroom standard, etc.
• Measure and monitor business process performance and conduct analysis to improve profitability.
• Create best practices address local challenges to enhance process improvements.
• Implement operational programs.
Drive continuous improvement
• Identify and develop a balanced set of performance measurements based on strategic goals to measure continued adoption of processes and programs.
• Seek new opportunities for innovation with current processes and vendors.
• Communicate regularly with geo and field partners to identify challenges, successes, and future opportunities.
• Bachelor’s Degree in business,
• 3 years' retail store operations experience including 1 years' experience field team managing 2-5 direct reports
• Throughout understanding of retail store systems and equipment, point of sale, inventory management, SOP Experience of influencing the leadership to drive the results.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the facility and presentation
• Ability to articulate the goals and objectives.
• Strong time management and organization/plan skills.
• Strong self-motivated and quick moving in each action taken.
• Ability to lead the initiatives.
• Work independently and cooperatively in a diverse group
• Ability to network, influence and utilize the internal and external resources.
• Ability to travel if necessary
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint is preferred
• Knowledge of MS Access a strong plus