Share this job
Recruiter Vietnam (ETW)
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, Vietnam
As a Talent Acquisition Recruiter for Nike’s Air Manufacturing and Innovation organization, you will develop recruitment strategies to help create large proactive pipelines to serve the needs of our business. Your primary role in the beginning will be to lead production staffing for our new, state of the art manufacturing facility in Vietnam. You will also grow into hiring for office and leadership roles in addition to collaborating with colleagues on regional and global initiatives.
*This position is temporary for one year with the possibility of full time employment at a later date.
Key deliverables for this role include:
- Developing sustainable strategies that will drive world-class candidate and hiring manager experience throughout the entire recruitment lifecycle.
- Consulting with your business segment to drive talent attraction campaigns and employ innovative search strategies to attract top passive technical talent.
- Consulting with hiring teams as the expert on candidate market trends, compensation recommendations, and interviewing best practices.
You should be someone that enjoys candidate research, passive candidate outreach, and high activity levels. Important to this role is mapping talent, identifying candidate trends and innovating on process efficiencies. This role will work hand-in-hand with local and global business leadership, talent acquisition teams and HR business partners.
- Bachelor's degree. Minimum two years of additional experience in lieu of a degree.
- Five years + of talent acquisition experience. Experience in recruitment for manufacturing talent is highly preferred.
- English and Vietnamese language fluency.
- Developing diverse sources to generate talent, outreach recruitment, internet and web searches, behavioral and competency-based interviewing and offer negotiation.
- Comfortable driving Talent Acquisition projects with cross-functional teams
- Business facing recruitment methodologies.
- Working in a corporate business environment, supporting a business looking for niche top talent in a highly competitive market.
- Familiarity with Avature ATS/CRM preferred.