Share this job
Product Presentation Manager
About the role
As part of an integrated marketing team dedicated to developing and implementing Nike’s product presentation strategies within the SEA&I marketplace as well as play an integral role working with a key strategic account.
- Focus on creating and executing product presentation plans, strategies and initiatives for the SEA&I marketplace across multiple categories and channels.
- Implement daily product presentation plans, adapting corporate standards to fit the unique characteristics or limitations of a particular store / account.
- Develop tools for use in training store management teams on Nike visual standards and product presentation techniques, including composition, aesthetic and business strategies.
- Partner with the product presentation team based in APLA / WHQ to create a seamless consumer journey. Educate on visual standards and proper techniques for building displays.
- Guide and support the work of country Product Presentation Specialists.
- Build constructive and effective relationships with key cross-functional business partners.
- Seek out educational opportunities to increase knowledge of product presentation fundamentals and organization-specific visual standards and guidelines.
- Understand and deliver a sharp Product Presentation vision for the marketplace in collaboration with the country team on all approved IMP projects.
- Introduce consumer led branded services in all IMP doors. Create premium category led environments, influence best level assortment planning that is highly directed together with door level Product Presentation flow planning.
- Develop a clear territory strategy for product presentation regarding priorities, service levels, and expectations with strong communication skills to manage across functions and country portfolios.
- Directly manage a team of product presentation specialists setting goals that link to overall brand and business priorities. This will entail coaching, development, helping with hiring decisions, driving performance management, and recognition/rewards.
- Bachelor/ Master’s degree in Design, Merchandising, Visual Merchandising or related degree
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience within visual presentation and merchandising
- Must have multi-store retail product presentation / visual merchandising experience
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Ability to deal with fast paced and changing work environment
- Ability to multi-task and work towards simultaneous deadlines
- Computer Skills: Creative Suite, Microsoft PowerPoint or Keynote
- Fluency in English - Written and Verbal