Share this job
Performance Media Manager
Seoul, South Korea, South Korea
-Team: Performance Marketing
-Job Title: Performance Media Manager
-Work Location: Seoul
- Responsible for media planning, execution and improvements across direct and digital marketing channels, focused on moving consumers through the funnel, with a heavy emphasis with analysis data. Includes paid search,natural search, affiliates, online and social media, programmatic and text message.
- Uses customer insights to improve overall Nike Brand and to hit NDDC(Nike Direct Digital Commerce) business goals via digital media.
- Own development of media KPIs, performance reporting and optimizations.
- Develop and modify bidding strategies in search, programmatic, display or social and effectively manages keyword strategies on paid search engines.
- Manages annual / month budgeting, forecasting, billing
- Collaborate with Brand Marketing to elevate overall marketing campaign.
- Demonstrate and continue to seek out knowledge and context on changing media conditions, media tech, consumer trends, competition and culture; specifically, in digital and emerging media platforms.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, journalism, business, or related field required.
- Work experience in digital/online marketing; in e-commerce experience preferred.
- Deep understanding of the Korea digital landscape, trends and consumer mindset.
- Team player with cross-functional team and reach beyond current role to build effective working relationships.