Share this job
Querétaro, Queretaro, Mexico
The Operations Manager is responsible for all the functions inside of the Distribution Center that is managed by a Third Party Logistics Company. This role manages the relationship with the 3PL and ensures that all of the processes inside the DC are completed efficiently and on time to meet our market demands.
- Lead and develop direct reports and be a team player at all times with all functions of Nike de Mexico.
- Oversee multiple processes, with the assistance of the 3PL team members, like receiving of product, processing product until its ready for shipping.
- Collaborate with other functions to communicate risks/opportunities in DC Operations for Nike Mexico.
- Create strategic initiatives to improve efficiency in the operation.
- Proactively communicate risks and work on mitigating risks to ensure business continuity.
- Responsible for managing the warehousing budget and adhering to the budget for the fiscal year.
- Must have a clear understanding of how decisions made in one area of the supply chain will impact another area of the supply chain.
- Work closely with logistics teammates to ensure fast and efficient product flow.