Share this job
Operations Analyst - Returns
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
About the Role -
As an Operations Analyst - Returns, the nature of your work is focused on the effective and efficient distribution of products and services to customers. You'll be responsible to plan, develop, and implement programs to coordinate movement of product from manufacturing sites to distribution facilities including cross-border shipping issues; Plan, develop and implement programs to coordinate order fulfillment and inventory management and control. You'll manage the national/international movement of goods that result in customer satisfaction. To that end, you'll,
- Be responsible for performing a variety of routine expedition activities in accordance with standard procedures.
- Ensure that time frames and warehousing requirements are met.
- Undertake quality checks and warehouse controls
- Aligning on the Returns plan for the day/week/month and working with the warehouse team to ensure end to end process is complete. This includes -
- Creation of RSOs
- Ensuring communication of RSO to customer/warehouse team & review of pick-up status with the warehouse team
- Review of Returns issues during product inspection & generation of Exception – MIS
- Review of warehouse team performance & additional support required
Requirements for this position include -
Effective Communication and Capability to take up leadership responsibilities on the shop-floor (warehouse) to drive 3PL performanceStrong at Analytical & Problem Solving SkillsBi-weekly travel to DCKnowledge on how to use COGNOS and Win shuttle (is an advantage)Warehouse/DC mgmt. exp (is an advantage)Strong MS office skills (Excel)Very good verbal and written communicationSAP knowledge