Operations Analyst - India
Bangalore , Kamataka, India
Date published: 16-Nov-2017
We are looking for an Operations Analyst who will be an integral member of the Supply Chain team. The nature of the work is focused on the effective and efficient distribution of products and services to customers. You are responsible to plan, develop, and implement programs to coordinate movement of product from manufacturing sites to distribution facilities including cross-border shipping issues. You are also responsible to plan, develop and implement programs to coordinate order fulfillment and inventory management & control; Managing the national/international movement of goods that result in customer satisfaction. To that end you’ll,
- Transportation vendor management
- Ensure LSPS deliver agreed service levels and costs are within target
- Vendor performance review
- SPOC for all transport related queries
- Shortage reconciliation and recovery (if any)
- Induction of new vendors
- Engage and remain updated about the development in the transportation industry.
- Good knowledge of SAP in supply chain area
- Order Management
- Understanding of WMS functions
- Closely coordinate with WH for outbound related activities
- Delivery and Revenue tracking
- Track orders as per TAT and ensure timely delivery to customers
- Ensure delivery of TDD (Time Defined Deliveries) shipments.
- Cross functional coordination for brand initiatives
- Track and achieve DIFOT target
- Inventory management
- Custodian of cycle count activities
- Inventory management and reporting
- Document Maintenance as per SOP
- Maintain inventory variance within target levels and minimize write off.
- Undertake root-cause analysis of inventory variances and incorporate the learning into the process
Requirements for this position include –
- 5-6 years’ experience in Logistics or similar industry.
- Should be a graduate. MBA in Marketing/SCM/Logistics would be an added advantage.
- Experience in managing professional 3PL. Candidate will have an indirect team to manage on 3PL roles.
- Good communication skills
- Excellent SAP knowledge
- Expert in excel and PPT
- Influencing skills, and ability to work in cross functional teams
- English, Hindi and working knowledge of Kannada