Share this job
NETSHOES STRATEGIC ACCOUNT DIRECTOR
São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil
Key Job Accountability
- Develops and execute strategies with accounts; including semi-annual account business plans and monthly revenue targets. Drives business through accounts by utilizing customer service skills and building strong relationships based upon product/category and marketplace expertise which results in consistent target attainment.
- Ensures timely execution of order tracking, order input, retail release and launch information, order confirmation, cancellations/RTS summaries and delivery information
- Develops seasonal assortments, forecasts and scenario plans for assigned accounts using category, account, brand and marketplace knowledge
- Increases sell-in and sell-through by developing and delivering targeted, persuasive sales presentations
- Develops and execute strategies with accounts; including semi-annual account business plans and monthly revenue targets
- Drives business through accounts by utilizing customer service skills and building strong relationships based upon product/category and marketplace
- expertise which results in consistent target attainment
- Understands account competitors and marketplace; utilize assessment, knowledge and a brand management focus to adjust and drive business plans through accounts
- Manages employees and sets individual goals that link to departmental priorities. Coaches staff, supports development, makes hiring decisions, and drives performance management, recognition and rewards.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Management, Marketing or a closely related field.
- English intermediate
- Industry sales expert.
- Specialist in implementing sales programs, policies, procedures and methodologies.
- Proficient utilizing financial decision-making models and translating results into business plans and accurate revenue forecasts.
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills with an ability to clearly articulate goals and objectives.
- Able to influence and champion complex account need both cross functionally and vertically within the
- Highly developed presentation and facilitation skills.
- Seasoned understanding of the athletic industry knowledge and marketplace trends.
- Experience using Microsoft Office tools and Sales/Account Management systems.
- Able to travel 20%