Marketplace Planning Manager - Always Available
Shanghai , China, China
Date published: 23-Feb-2017
As our Planning Manager, you will develop demand forecasts and in-season demand sensing tool used by Sales, Merchandising, Demand Planning Sourcing and Supply Planning teams to drive critical business processes. You'll collaborate with business leaders to grow revenue/profitability through improved forecast accuracy and inventory management across the supply chain, while minimizing risks, costs and closeouts. Furthermore, you will deliver meaningful demand and inventory analysis to business leadership and cross-functional partners, and drive operational metric improvements.
You will develop a more responsive planning process by using POS data, establish action plans to improve demand and inventory planning practices, work with cross-functional stakeholders to drive change, and ensure follow through on the execution of plans. You’ll also ensure consistency and standardization across our demand planning and inventory management landscape when appropriate.
• 5-8 work experiences and 2 years of directly relevant work experience
• Strong analytical skills and logical thinking
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Experiences in demand planning and inventory management
• Strong information seeking skills
• Detail oriented and self-motivated, with strong organizational skills (multi-tasking)
• Experiences in FMCG industry preferred
• Experience with SAP/APO, Cognos or other advanced planning systems preferred