Share this job
Marketplace Operations Coordinator
Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico
The Market Place Operations Coordinator is responsible for driving in-season order book execution, in partnership with internal stakeholders across the matrix, this role is accountable for driving in-season execution to achieve strategic account targets, plan/deliver seasons and collaborate to obtain success at delivery, through reliable, efficient, fast and flexible process executions.
Establish efficient order management processes to plan and deliver seasons according with business and planning teams.
- Provide superior customer service by supporting the Supply Chain Ops, Sales and account teams
- Lead account KPI’s for On-time and In-full delivery, coverage, cancellations. Providing input into shipping goal setting process and track weekly progress.
- Ensure strong account relationship, by working effectively with sales and account counterparts to enhance the retail business and provide first point of contact internally for all relevant operations activities.
- Lead to manage the service based on the differentiated service model, seek best practices tools & processes within MPO, Sales and Account related areas and implement where applicable.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience, in Operations/Supply Chain and/or Customer Service
- Master in Excel
- General SAP system knowledge.
- Fluency English.