Manager of Digital Commerce Operations
São Paulo , São Paulo, Brazil
Date published: 6-Dec-2017
As our Manager of Digital Commerce Operations - Brazil, you will bring leadership, strategic direction and competitive advantage by directing the functions of Technical Site Production, Digital Fulfillment, Consumer Services, and and Site Operations.
Additionally, you will serve as the primary business partner for our 3rd party partners who help enable Nike.com in Brasil. You’ll align the people, processes, information and technology that support diverse consumer experiences and consumer business models supporting the growth of Nike.com.
You will lead the day-to-day operations of Nike.com in Brasil including all elements of site production, fulfillment, consumer services, and site operations. You’ll leverage over-arching business plans to create functional plans within your team.
You will contribute to the development of budgets and forecasts and evaluate overall operational performance in partnership with local and Global stakeholders. You’ll drive project prioritization, across multiple functional areas, leveraging 3rd Party vendors to support their delivery.
In addition to driving process and managing the KPIs which empower Nike.com’s consumer experience, you will be responsible for the leadership and direction of a team and you will coach, guide and develop direct reports and create an environment where employees are encouraged to perform at their potential and where diversity is respected and encouraged.
Requirements for this position include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Marketing or equivalent preferred
- Understanding of the Brazilian Ecommerce landscape
- Deep experience in Ecommerce and operations, Supply Chain or Product Management
- Experience driving Ecommerce operational excellence and future innovation
- Experience successfully leveraging insights and analytics to drive key business levers in the consumer experience
- Strategic understanding of digital technology and ability to lead functionally and have done so in other multi-national companies with aggressive growth agendas
- Strategic, forward thinking, the ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Ability to influence across the matrix in a fast evolving industry
- Demonstrated ability to work across functions and concepts
- Developed a culture of performance innovation that is integrated and scalable
- Demonstrated knowledge of the consumer across Brand marketing, cross-channel, and services
- Demonstrated Manager Excellence thru large cross functional team leadership and development of next generation leaders
- Demonstrate knowledge of Seamless Inventory strategies and capabilities
- Proficiency in written and spoken English