Share this job
Maintenance Manager - Dong Nai
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, Vietnam
The Maintenance Manager is responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating the maintenance efforts for building, grounds and manufacturing equipment throughout the facility. Develops and improves maintenance initiatives utilizing knowledge of modern Reliability Centered maintenance methods and manufacturing equipment capabilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
- Interface with maintenance, engineering, and production to deliver short-term and long-term strategies.
- Develops and maintains spare parts storeroom and budget.
- Support comprehensive maintenance programs and schedules for all plant equipment.
- Update and maintain database for computerized Maintenance management program.
- Provide technical assistance and support to maintenance and production associates as needed.
- Continuously monitor and make improvements to maintenance methods including preventative, predictive and productive maintenance. Review collected data to determine trends and maximize equipment uptime.
- Maintain the maintenance cage(s). Keep the maintenance cage and offsite repair parts areas clean and organized.
- Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
The Maintenance Manager is responsible for managing all maintenance employees. Will guide the maintenance team on a daily basis.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Associates or Bachelors degree from a college or university in Engineering or related field preferred, experience considered in lieu of formal education.
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Five (5) plus years of prior industrial maintenance management experience preferred
- Computer skills necessary for data entry and report generation
- Excellent communication skills needed for dealing with internal customers and outside vendors
- Five (5) plus years experience with CMMS software preferred
· Drives for Improvement: * Creates an environment where no one tolerates complacency; eliminates roadblocks, barriers, and inefficiencies; uses metrics and performance measures to track progress; redesigns systems and processes to increase effectiveness; quickly embraces new technology to increase capabilities; drives rigorous internal and external benchmarking of performance.
· Demonstrates Integrity: * Has the confidence and trust of others; delivers on commitments; shows consistency between words and actions.
· Thinks Conceptually/Intuitively: Identifies underlying issues and root causes of problems; focuses on important information without getting bogged down in detail; clearly defines issues despite ambiguous information; creatively integrates different ideas; approaches problems from a systems perspective.
· Possesses Technical Excellence: Is a credible technical leader, keeps up to date on professional/technical developments, and develops an appropriate depth of expertise in technical areas.