Share this job
MARKETPLACE OPERATION STRATEGY AND CAPABILITY DDR ANALYTICS (ETW)
Shanghai, China, China
DDR (Demand Driven Replenishment) is key component of MPO team Account Force platform. It will focus on build on Nike strategy partner fulfillment capability.
DATA ANALYSIS AND BUSINESS MODEL BUILD UP– (80%)
- Cooperate with cross functional teams (Account Operation, Consumer Service, Sales, Demand Supply Planning, Warehouse) team on data collection
- Deep understand business request and identify reasonable part
- Clear analysis business purpose and set up analysis methodology
- Deep dive on analysis result on business impact and foresee risk and opportunity
- Business analysis result summary and link with real business operation
- Analysis result engage and present to cross functional teams
MEETING ORGNIZATION- (20%)
- Assist line manager to facilitate meeting with key stakeholder.
- Meeting information recording and follow up action tracking.
- 3~5 years’ experience in retail operation or supply chain related background.
- Strong Excel data processing and analysis capabilities.
- Good skill in communication, presentation, problem solving.
- Good in English and Mandarin.