Share this job
Shanghai, China, China
- Broker performance management to ensure the shipment timely release and delivery.
- Compliance for trade data, Customs/CIQ regulations and embed into ops and vendor management.
- Implement Trade Preference Programs, analyze the duty lost cases and communicate with oversea team to enhance the FTA COO application performance at origin.
- Customs trade data maintenance, HS classification and declaration elements in Nike trade net system.
- Responsible for daily customs declaration documents validation, HS classification, duty & VAT handling.
- Communicate with Category, Planning, Brand Integrity, NLOs to resolve any exceptional cases.
- Projects: Participate in global trade and local projects.
- Reports: Import KPI report, vendor performance report, COO processing time report and other import related reports.
- Exceptions cases handling.
MINIMUM RELEVANT WORKING EXPERIENCE:
- At least 3 years of working experience in trade related field.
- Sports footwear, apparel and equipment or similar products handling experience is preferred.
- Experience in vendor management and data analysis is preferred.
- Technical: Knowledge of import / export documentation and flow. Familiar with Customs & CIQ regulations. Good computer/Microsoft office skills. Customs brokerage experience is preferred.
- Communication/Language: Good personal skills and strong communication skills with fluency in both spoken and written English.
- Management/Leadership (if applicable):
- Other: High sense of responsibility, Willing to learn, Self-motivated, Multi-tasking