Share this job
Logistics Brand Protection Coordinator
Shanghai, China, China
- Well master inspection skill and knowledge of Nike products that covering 3 PE.
- Take physical inspection on the products that consumer returned, be capable of identifying whether the products are genuine.
- Be proficient about the inspection key points; learn the products unique information and characters through different channels.
- Establish the monthly inspection plan considering the actual return volume and CRW/ BZ warehouse capacity.
- Develop inspection tracking report to maintain inspection progress and record all related information.
People & Communication:
- Keep good working relationships with colleagues; provide effective solution for business requests.
- Be a quick learner, capable of consolidating different kinds of information.
- Well understand digital warehouse flow and be an efficient contact window between Baozun and CRW.
- Technical: Have DC operation experience and understand key distribution center operational functions.
- Communication/Language: Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Management/Leadership (if applicable):
- Other: Proficient in Excel software with strong knowledge of analysis tools skill.