Share this job
Key Account Manager, Thai
Bangkok, Thailand, Thailand
- As a Strategic Account Manager within the Sales department, you will be leading sales-related activities and performance of Nike products together with our retail partners through service calls (phone or in person). You will also be required to ensure timely execution of order entry, order tracking, retail release and launch information, order confirmation and delivery information, cancellations and returns.
- Your role is key in driving a sustainable growth and mutual profitability for both Nike and the account through diligent monitoring and maintaining of sales (sell-in and sell-through) growth as well as a healthy inventory. This is to be achieved through your close collaboration with Nike’s cross-functional teams in Thailand, Regional and Global Headquarters.
- Your entrepreneurial skills will help you to develop and execute strategies with accounts including 3-year, annual & quarterly business plans, and monthly revenue targets. Periodically, you will need to develop and deliver targeted, persuasive sales presentations in order to increase sell-in and sell-through of Nike products.
- Your knowledge of sports categories, accounts, brands and the marketplace is crucial for you to develop seasonal assortments, forecasts and scenario plans for the assigned accounts.
- Excellent customer servicing skills and strong relationship management will ensure your success in driving the business through your assigned accounts based upon product/category and marketplace expertise which results in consistent target fulfillment.
- A degree in business administration, management or marketing would be an advantage.
- Ability to engage and manage business discussion within top/senior management level (internal and external).
- Ability and vision to provide 360-degree business solutions given the dynamic multi-brand retail scene.
- Experience in successfully implementing various sales programs, policies, procedures, and methodologies.
- Experience in utilizing financial decision making, models and translating results into business plans and accurate revenue forecasts.
- Excellent English proficiency and exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with ability to clearly articulate goals and objectives. Able to influence both cross functionally and vertically within the organization.
- Ability to meet non-negotiable deadlines as set by region and country.
- Solid presentation and facilitation skills.
- Knowledge and experience on national and global sporting industry and marketplace trends.
- Ability to think strategically and provides problem-solving solutions.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel and Powerpoint) tools and Sales/Account Management systems.
- Active participation in sports is an advantage.
- Ability to travel within SEA and to the USA periodically.