Inventory Planning Supervisor
Shanghai , China, China
Date published: 28-Feb-2017
Seasonal buy plan
• Collect the order from relate department seasonally and maintain the demand file.
• Daily update purchasing plan to be 100% align with demand.
• Provide change report to relate person for their order adjustment if any change/drop information.
• Update purchasing plan according to Global requirement, allocation issue and maintain it 100% correct.
Monthly Buy Execution
• Monthly buy preparation & PO creation
• Global minimum alignment while making the check with CM, CS and other related functions.
• Report analysis and adjust PO if necessary.
IP process & monthly KPI management
• Build business POV through deep dive.
• Call out and develop a much improper IP process with good suggestions to improve the IP performance.
• Develop /Track up/ Enhance FTW IP Operations KPI for CN (buy ratio, ONA, airfreight cost, etc.)
• Tracking the products receiving status.
• Communicating with LO to get the product delivery information.
• Work with internal function to find the appropriate way to improve the coverage rate
1. Bachelor degree and above.
2. 3+ years forecasting/planning experience purchasing and inventory preferable in FMCG industry, Operation background is a plus.
3. Proven written and verbal communication skills in Mandarin Chinese and English.
4. Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills and a self-motivation.
5. Knowledge of SAP systems - Demand & Supply Planning, Inventory management, Sales & Distribution & Purchasing is a plus.