Share this job
Influencer Marketing Specialist
São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil
As our Influencer Marketing Specialist for Brasil, you will align with the Influencer Marketing Manager to develop and implement marketing strategies and plans to serve the Brasil Influencer Marketing offense. You will provide service and support to the categories’ teams on territory working on influencers plans, marketing plans, collaboration strategies and brand experiences. You will develop in-depth knowledge and experience in the category’s game plans and Influencer Mkt concept map and will help to define priorities and orchestrate work streams to ensure efficiency across all influencers/brand plans and initiatives. You'll help to determine how the execution of marketing operations occurs at territory level and will be responsible for processes that ensure delivery and execution of seeding strategy, enabling the right products to the right Influencer at the right moments.
- Work in partnership with Influencer Mkt Manager to develop and implement marketing plans to support influencer marketing offense, cross-category.
- Work in partnership with Influencer Mkt Manager to align priorities and support Influencer Mkt team to execute strategies on quarterly Concept Map deliverables.
- Primarily focus on Influencers plans.
- Key stakeholder in seasonal influencers/marketing plans as well as cross-functional alignment.
- Management of the intersection and relationship of categories marketing processes.
- Support Influencer Mkt Manager on quarterly recaps.
PRODUCT SEEDING OPS DELIVERABLES
- Develop and manage processes to communicate and execute seasonal NRG/QS line plans.
- Integration with Merchandising and Sales to align on marketplace and seeding strategies.
- Lead development of processes and tools to properly record and protect seeding activities.
- Establish a seamless, effective process, building a playbook for successors in this role.
- Check and adjust to improve the process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related discipline
- Experience in brand marketing
- Preferred experience with influencer marketing
- Knowledgeable of local Trends (Brasil)
- Strong knowledge of the entertainment industry is preferred
- Experience with deals or contract negotiation
- Effective verbal and written communication skills (Portuguese and English)
- Presentation skills and highly proficient with Apple Keynote
- Proficiency with MS Word and Excel and SAP
- Initiative and ability to work independently
- Strong planning & organizational skills to prioritize a varied workload and manage multiple, overlapping projects.