Share this job
IRM Nike.com App Specialist
Tokyo, Japan, Japan
About the role
At Nike we see a vast amount of potential in the digital world. Over the years Nike has never been afraid to explore digital opportunities early on and that’s one of the areas where we hold a strong competitive advantage.
As our App Specialist, you will be joining a team whose primary objective is to spread the Swoosh across a number of owned and external channels and your main focus will be Nike apps. You will be working closely with merchandising, category brand and membership teams, as well as a number of external partners.
In this role, you’ll need to develop a strong understanding of the Nike brand, best ways to market the apps and most importantly the consumers’ needs. You’ll need to work with numerous partners to make sure Nike brand voice is consistently heard across all digital platforms and is relevant to the consumer.
You will also be expected to present your findngs and insights to the broader team on a regular basis. Presentation skills are highly valued in Nike.
We are looking for a strong team player who will be comfortable navigating the Nike matrix and working with multiple partners toward a common goal.
- Lead digital experience of Nike apps and align with merchandising and category brand to deliver business growth.and a consistent message across platforms.
- Focus on digtal content management and run-of-show of Nike apps, to naturally attract new consumers and retain the existing ones.
- Partner with Nike Global teams and come up with creative ways to make up for resource constraints.
- Track and link app metrics to overall brand metrics for evaluation of strategy vs execution.
- Provide ideas and content that are inspirational, enriching, insightful and entertaining for the consumer.
- Bachelors’ degree in Business, Economics, Marketing or a related field required (an additional 2 years of experience in lieu of a degree). MBA highly preferred.
- Good understanding of NIKE brand, digital platforms (namely apps) and Japanese consumer.
- Two years of previous digital experience in a brand or an e-commerce business.
- Previous experience in running or launching e-commerce website, platform or apps.
- Passion for building strong brand equity as a marketer.