Share this job
HK/TW MEMBERSHIP PLANNING MGR
Kowloon, Hong Kong
- Responsible for the performance of online sales by developing product assortment and interpreting market trends and offerings.
- Assists with developing and executing marketing programs.
- Partner with buying and merchandising teams focused on online product.
- Leverage analytics to gain insights for opportunities to improve business.
- Develop membership program, strategy and roadmap
- Help optimize content on membership initiatives to increase conversion
- Demonstrated ability to learn related business requirements quickly, analyze marketing, legal and commercial risks and propose creative, business-oriented solutions
- University degree holder with at least 5 years relevant experience on digital commerce and marketing
- Strong understanding of and interest in the technology that supports marketing and digital commerce
- Excellent verbal and written skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Proficient in related deal work which affect digital products, marketing campaigns, partnerships and digital commerce
- Dynamic and creative to cope with fast-paced working environment
- Good command of English & Chinese with strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills