Share this job
Global Store Asia Hub Operations Manager
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
About the role:
Nike is looking to hire an Operations Manager for its Global Store Asia Hub .com business, based in Singapore.
As an Operations Manager at Nike, requires in-depth knowledge and experience, uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services. Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions, works independently, receives minimal guidance, acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may direct the work of other staff members.
Business expertise: applies best practices and knowledge of internal/external business challenges to improve products, processes or services. Has developed conceptual and practical expertise in own discipline. Delivering Solutions, solves complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions. Interprets customer needs, assesses requirements and identifies solutions to non-standard requests.
Impact: explains difficult issues and works to build consensus. Makes decisions within guidelines and policies. Impacts a range of standard and non-standard customer, operational, process, project or service activities.
Resource Management: is accountable for small projects or programs with manageable risks and resource requirements. Monitors and controls costs of own work and may manage costs for small projects or programs.
Role in Brand Protection/Promotion: Performs work in support of brand plans; demonstrates link between daily work and company mission; participates in initiatives, programs or products with moderate visibility. Ensures actions protect company image and limits risks. Decisions and actions impacting company image require management oversight and are constrained by policies.
Leadership: adapts departmental plans and priorities to address local business, service and operational challenges. Forecasts resource needs; manages allocated budget.
You'll investigate, resolve, or escalate complex workplace issues in a fast-paced and dynamic environment in order to ensure consistency, fairness, and legal compliance. You will be focused on supporting Nike’s growing Nike Direct population (Retail).You'll advise and consult with management and employees on employee policies, performance management (corrective action), and issue resolution. As a Champion of Nike’s culture, you will deliver a premium experience to the employees and managers you support during difficult situations.
- Contribute to the planning process for Global Store (budgeting, forecasting, inventory management) that prepares the business for controlled and sustainable growth to the organizational strategy.
- Accountable to performance and results of the Global Store Operations and logistics performance; representing Global Store Asia Hub in Supply Chain performance management reviews and platforms.
- Track and elevate the digital business performance and communicate results to territory/geography leadership stakeholders.
- Partner with DSM to drive a disciplined inventory management process to maintain healthy inventory levels through cross-functional collaboration.
- Partner with Nike.com business team network to operationally execute and support on business direction and strategy, with a consumer-focused mindset.
- Collaborate with 3PL to maintain a scalable and effective DC operations, through robust performance management and capability building.
- Partner with last-mile delivery service provider to drive an efficient fulfillment and returns program that elevates the NCX, through reliability and speed.
- Support future expansion plans and fulfillment capabilities that enable a connected marketplace.
- Drive disciplined operations processes with partners to ensure optimal Supply Chain efficiencies through reduced lead-times, reduced costs and enhanced service levels.
- Champion a continuous improvement mindset that fuels innovation through process optimization.
- Embed Manager Excellence throughout the team to elevate talent and create a high performing team.
- 4-year college degree
- Minimum of 5 years directly relevant work experience