Share this job
Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia
Job Responsibilities :
- Manage General Ledger, including Journals upload and Flux Analysis
- Ensure timely and accurate Month and Year End Closing and Reporting
- Perform Intercompany Reconciliation
- Administer Fixed Asset Module and Schedules
- Prepare management reporting and other statutory reporting based on Global and statutory requirement.
- Support Compliance, Controls, Audit and Tax matters
- Contribute to Continuous Process Improvement, Identify best practice and ownership of processes
- In charge for Indirect procurement process (contract, vendor application, etc)
- Reviews, analyzes, reconciles, and interprets financial results with manager and understands financial systems and data elements.
- Monitors compliance of processes, transactions, and balances with accounting and finance policies.
- Be a team player to support the overall accounting function by enhancing level of service, effectiveness, accuracy and timeliness of accounting process.
- Possess a Bachelor Degree in Accountancy or equivalent, with minimum of 5 years relevant working experience in accounting
- Prior experience in fast paced MNC environment
- Fluent in English
- SAP Accounting software knowledge is preferred
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel/Word/PowerPoint)
- Prior Experience in tax reporting is an advantage
- Sound knowledge of IFRS & US GAAP Statutory requirements
- Proactive, committed, independent, meticulous & responsible
- Possess strong analytical skills, resourceful and eye for detail
- Possess strong interpersonal, organization and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines