Share this job
Football Brand Director
Mexico City, Mexico, Mexico
To drive the category offense for Football in Mexico with a focus on Mexico City. Be the consumer expert and cross functional leader.
- As a Football Brand Director, you will adopt, enrich and creatively execute and/or support global category strategy within Mexico City.
- You will develop, drive and execute seasonal and category marketing plans and product experiences.
- Additionally, you will identify local insights and opportunities for us to enrich our marketing concept map.
- Build, grow, serve and engage with our existing Football communities.
- Maximize our key assets (with a focus on athletes/teams), by making them an integral part of our seasonal marketing plans. Build relationships, get to know the persons behind the athletes, dig for insights and build plans that leverage those insights.
- Support the go-to-market process; align on concept map prior to product sell-in sessions, monitor progress throughout the sell-in period, re-align on plans (go deeper) and drive executional efforts leading up to the product launch.
- Work closely with the APLA & Global Football Brand team to ensure that local insights, challenges and opportunities are heard and considered.
- Inspire, lead and challenge the cross functional team in which we operate to ensure benchmark execution across channels. Connect the dots, make sure our plans are truly integrated and aligned.
- Manage time lines and budget.
- 6-8 years marketing and campaign experience including strategy, delivery and creative thinking/idea generation experience.
- Deep connection and understanding of the football category consumer.
- Ability to analyze market place, consumer and trends.
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a matrix organization.
- Ability to network, influence, and leverage internal / external resources.
- Outstanding leadership and coaching skills to lead functional teams and large cross-functional projects.
- Strong understanding and insights into the digital landscape and the role that social media plays in marketing.
- Can think through the eyes of our football consumer with a clear sense of what is â€œcoolâ€.
- Is able to analyze the marketplace and trends.
- Anticipates customer needs; assesses requirements and identifies new solution.
- Must have knowledge, experience and passion for Football.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English, and Spanish.
- Strong information seeking skills and drive to make things happen.
- Demonstrate Brand passion and act with integrity.
- Be part of a fast-paced, high energy, talented team of marketers that have a passion for sport and creating meaningful connections between consumers and the Nike brand.