São Paulo , São Paulo, Brazil
Date published: 28-Sep-2017
- Performs financial and compliance audits to determine financial status and compliance with pertinent laws, regulations, and contract previsions;
- Evaluates the adequacy and effectiveness of business groups internal controls by performing and verifying adherence to policies and procedures meant to insure the reliability and accuracy of financial data and reports and compliance with laws and regulations.
- Performs specific audit work plans based on established audit programs and procedures and pre-audit research showing the purpose of the audit, areas targeted for examination, type and extent of audit tests and an estimate of the time needed to complete the audit.
- Accounting Bachelor’s Degree;
- Knowledge in SOX & Technical Accounting;
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English;
- Proactive problem solving approach to team-specific and company-wide issues.
“A NIKE respeita e está comprometida com a diversidade dos seus times. Os candidatos qualificados serão considerados em nossos processos seletivos sem qualquer restrição ou discriminação em razão de etnia, religião, idade, orientação sexual, identidade de gênero, expressão de gênero ou deficiência.”