Share this job
Estágio em Materials Ops
Novo Hamburgo, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil
- Willingness to work in Novo Hamburgo, RS, Brasil.
- Support on the research of new materials in coordination with Nike and Converse Product Teams and Nike and Converse Global Materials Teams.
- Collaborate with Nike and Converse Development Teams to commercialize materials of seasonal styles at suppliers as appropriate.
- Support on test samples for materials approvals.
- Understand Technical Footwear to be able to anticipate problems and facilitate problem solving.
- Communicate with vendors, AmNLO cross functional Team members, SP Product team and factories to ensure a smooth product development process.
- Attend meetings facilitating communication with vendors, factories and AmNLO team members.
- Connect with Asia vendors to align communication.
- Support the PCX system implementation.
- Coordinate the homologation process with vendors.
TECHNICAL SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS
- Students from Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Administration, or Engineer related field (preferably with graduation from Dec/19).
- Office software: Basic knowledge.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Deliver Results: Organize and prioritize work effectively.
- Make Good Decisions: team work.
- Communicate Effectively: Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to effectively communicate status, issues, risks and opportunities with Manager.
- Champion & Embrace Change: quickly adapt to the process/pro-active.
- Continuously grow & develop.