Share this job
E-commerce Specialist, Sales
Tokyo, Japan, Japan
About the Digital Go To Market team
We serve Consumers. We lead with Digital. As we elevate Digital Experience to support our Fewer, Better accounts and activate a Digital-First selling and service model. Digital Go To Market team take charge of elevate sell-in experience with digital by cooperation with APLA Digital Go To Market team.
About the roleThe E-commerce Specialist is responsible for leading Nike’s B2B eCommerce strategy and the delivery of premium, seamless online experiences for Fewer, Better Accounts and the Digital-First marketplace. This includes the delivery of the end-to-end Digital First strategy, and the integration of seasonal communications and storytelling content with commercial assortments on Nike’s $9B ecommerce engine, Nike.net..
- Lead Japan nike.net (B2B) e-commerce and Digital First strategy.
- Manage the execution of seasonal experiences, which includes internal and external communications and the delivery of seasonal, digital selling content, assortments and experiences to ensure engagement, customer retention and continued growth in online Sales. This includes ownership and delivery of all related Training and Transition management plans to ensure a seamless seasonal execution and drive efficiencies for Territory Sales Teams.
- Drive cross-functional collaboration to ensure alignment across Merchandising, Sales and Planning teams.
- Ensure timely delivery to relevant teams.
- Manage localization (translations, localizing messaging).
- Own the Nike.net/ Prepare // Account Offerings Platforms and Digital First Process / Project Management.
- Manage seasonal Training & Transition Management plans to drive efficiencies through the Digital First business model.
- Attention to detail is crucial – candidate will be tasked with deadlines and keeping time-sensitive assets.
- Build effective relationship with global, Geo and local Sales teams.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum three years' experience in digital marketing, digital production, digital commerce or a related field.
- Experience in digital asset or editorial content production for consumer or B2B channels.
- Experience managing content and/or digital projects within a large organization or for a large client highly preferred.
- Ability to work effectively cross-functionally and as a team player.
- Ability to work proactively and meet deadlines while keeping time-sensitive assets.
- Fluency in Japanese and English (minimum TOEIC 780+) required.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: NIKE is not accepting candidate submissions from recruitment agencies NIKE does not have existing contracts with. NIKE will not be responsible for payment of recruitment fees for hiring of candidates whose resumes were submitted to NIKE employees or NIKE offices without NIKE’s prior permission.