As a Program Director for the China Digital Studio, Responsible for building an unbreakable relationship with the Chinese consumer, by delivering indispensable experiences through execution and owned data strategies. You will partner with a highly skilled team of product managers, engineers and executive stakeholders to develop a global product structure driving local solutions and contribute to Nike's Global APM network and deliver an aggressive roadmap with multiple dependencies throughout the organization. As a leader, you will set lofty goals for your team, develop comprehensive execution plans, drive alignment across multiple vectors, and deliver results that inspire others to greatness.
- Drive multiple large program teams to successful outcomes, balancing the work of internal teams (product managers, engineers, designers and QA) with the expectations of multiple external stakeholders.
- Partner with your program team and/or directly with product management and external stakeholders to develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of success criteria and business impact. Leverage this understanding as work is prioritized to insure delivery of the highest priority initiatives.
- Build future leaders. Mentor, guide and support a team of program managers, refining their skills and approach while they deliver high priority programs for the organization. Propagate a culture of accountability throughout the organization.
- You and your teams will be responsible for full program plans including milestones, deliverables, resourcing, dependencies, development, escalation and communication. Effectively and dynamically context switch between the individual task level and high-level program milestones, with the goal of maintaining a consistently up-to-date view that can be conveyed outward.
- Possess a strong core understanding technical architecture and complex software systems with the ability to adapt to local technologies, manage global dependencies, succinctly summarize and communicate relevant developments to Senior Leadership
- Manage budgets from initial forecasting, to tracking of actuals, and proactively identify and address any deviations from plan. Lead and motivate your teams through changes impacting project schedule, scope and cost.
- Define, execute, and communicate risk management plans with a mindset towards proactive problem solving at a local and global level.
- Build partnerships across organizational, departmental, and geographical boundaries while leveraging domain knowledge to prioritize and inform build vs buy decisions.
- Lead and inspire teams through ambiguous and challenging situations in a sustainable manner.
- Contribute as a positive leader by always looking for Nike First solutions while recognizing others for their contributions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in consumer technology
- 10+ years of work experience with at least 6 years in program management, product management or technical leadership
- A passion to deliver world class experiences and products to all athletes*
- Demonstrated ability that reflects a bias towards action and delivering outsized results
- Exceptional collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills
- Disposition towards building relationships and leveraging partnerships to navigate complex organizational challenges
- Demonstrated ability to build leaders, teams, cultures, and market your ideas and persuasively moveothers to action
- A thorough understanding of software development process, data-driven decision making, and an understanding of the Chinese market
- Relevant experience working with and managing complex programs that have global impacts and dependencies.
- Comprehensive understanding of release management practices, software development methodologies (Waterfall/Agile), and domain specific best practices
- Experience working with multiple cross functional teams in delivering large technical infrastructure and consumer initiatives
- Extensive project management experience, developing and managing schedules, scope, budgets, resource plans, issues, risks and change requests
- Comfortable working in a very fast-paced, results-oriented environment
ALERTA DE OPORTUNIDADES NA NIKE
Inscreva-se para ficar sabendo de nossas oportunidades.
Nós somos a nike
Benefícios do trabalho
Diversidade e Inclusão
NÓS SOMOS IGUAIS