Share this job
Digital Site Merchandising Specialist
São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil
About the position:
- Responsible for the performance of online sales by managing brand strategy, digital assortment, interpreting market trends and behaviors.
- Partner with x-functional areas such as planning, brand, operations and merchandising in order to execute global and local strategic priorities for a premium digital commerce experience.
- Leverage consumer insights and data analysis to generate business and provide a flawless execution for the consumers in the territory.
- Manage internal search, product grids, front-end tools, top menu and left navigation focusing mobile experience.
- Suggest and approve layouts for specific pages and special programs, validating media content related to SEO and destination links, link strategy and creation to support x-function projects, managing product review tool and features.
- Local and international alignment for projects, services and features for the store, leading customization projects and product opportunities aligned to x-functional areas of the company.
- Manage front-end development threads, attending category and project meetings as a representative of the area, as well as defining A/B test strategy and action plan.
- Support future plans through assortment, depth analysis, inventory management, product return process and markdown strategy.
- Map and set commercial and business opportunities for the site, suggesting media and e-mail marketing opportunities, leading and managing launch calendar process, own the end to end execution for commercial and business opportunities.
- Represent the area in strategic meetings with internal and external clients, executing marketing seasonal game plan strategy and launch alignment forums by checking inventory, content, attributes, and images.
- Bachelor's degree in Administration, Marketing or a closely related field.
- Advanced English (writing and speaking).
- Digital commerce background.
- Problem solver.
- Advanced data analysis skills.
- Ability to navigate in an organizational matrix environment.
- Leadership skills.
“A NIKE respeita e está comprometida com a diversidade dos seus times. Os candidatos qualificados serão considerados em nossos processos seletivos sem qualquer restrição ou discriminação em razão de etnia, religião, idade, orientação sexual, identidade de gênero, expressão de gênero ou deficiência.”