Share this job
Digital Retail Planner, DSM
Tokyo, Japan, Japan
At Nike we are always on the offense, constantly working to elevate capabilities that enable us to better understand the marketplace and serve our consumers. Analytically-driven insights are an essential part of our approach, and this position will be a critical part of bringing our strategy to life.
About the role
Deeply understand company growth strategy, inventory strategy and buy strategy to effectively and efficiently arrange product strategy to achieve financial target. Identify market trend to bring the company to the success in both revenue and inventory.
- Creating Seasonal Plan – Prepare seasonal assortment strategy with deeply understand market trend and sales history to achieve financial target.
- Creating Merchandise Plan – Prepare sales plan of Revenue and Margin based on historical data such as APS and Sell Through.
- SKU Plan – Prepare Merchandise Plan to assure space alignment and SKU count.
- Creating Pricing Strategy – Collaborate with cross functions to prepare Initial Price, Promotion Price and MD price and lead in-season action plan.
- Hindsight – Analyze sales result by Category, Silhouette, Product in post-season and recommend assortment strategy for next season to Merchandiser.
- Communication skill (Enthusiasm for learning and problem-solving skill).
- Experience of planning or merchandising. Experience in working in retail industry preferred.
- Excel / Word / Power point.
- Business skill: Qualitative and quantitative analytical skill, Strategic planning skill.
- Business English Skill.
- Interest in Nike Brand, Nike Products.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: NIKE is not accepting candidate submissions from recruitment agencies NIKE does not have existing contracts with. NIKE will not be responsible for payment of recruitment fees for hiring of candidates whose resumes were submitted to NIKE employees or NIKE offices without NIKE’s prior permission.