Share this job
Digital First Account Executive
Bangkok, Thailand, Thailand
- As the Account Executive within the Sales department, you will sell product through service calls (phone or in person). You will be required to ensure timely execution of order tracking, order input, retail release and launch information, order confirmation, cancellations/RTS summaries and delivery information. In addition, you will be required to learn and utilize various digital tools to engage with the customers providing guidance on navigation/troubleshooting with those tools.
- Your knowledge of sports categories, accounts, brands and the marketplace is crucial for you to develop seasonal assortments, forecasts and scenario plans for assigned accounts.
- Periodically you will need to develop and deliver targeted, persuasive sales presentations in order to increase sell-in and sell-through of Nike products.
- Your entrepreneurial skills will help you to develop and execute strategies with accounts; including semi-annual account business plans and monthly revenue targets.
- Excellent customer servicing skills and a strong relationship management will ensure your success in driving the business through your assigned accounts based upon product/category and marketplace expertise which results in consistent target attainment.
Requirements for this position include -
- A degree in business administration, management or marketing would be an advantage.
- Athletic product or consumer product field sales experience strongly preferred.
- Experience in successfully implementing various sales programs, policies, procedures, and methodologies.
- Experienced utilizing financial decision making, models and translating results into business plans and accurate revenue forecasts.
- Fluency in English & Thai mandatory. Strong verbal and written communication skills, with ability to clearly articulate goals and objectives. Able to influence both cross functionally and vertically within the organization.
- Solid presentation and facilitation skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of national and global athletic industry and marketplace trends.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel and Powerpoint) tools and Sales/Account Management systems.
- Active participation in sports is an advantage
- Ability to travel