Share this job
Digital Content Writer – Consumer Services
Shanghai, China, China
As a Nike Consumer Services Global Digital Content Writer, you’ll support the world’s most iconic athletic brand by arming our consumer services teams with the knowledge they need to help consumers get the most out of their Nike experience. You’ll be part of a flexible, fast-moving culture made up of multi-talented team players who prize collaboration, but who also have the individual confidence and discipline to tackle complex independent projects. You’ll need to be a skilled writer, including being able to explain the complex in simple terms and using the correct voice. And because our world is continuously evolving, you’ll need to possess curiosity and a love of learning.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Research, create and edit content for a variety of digital platforms aimed at internal Consumer Services audiences.
- Collaborate with business partners on content needs, based on product and business developments across the company.
- Manage existing content, including making timely updates and archiving what’s no longer needed.
- Respond to internal feedbacks on content, including making updates to existing, or creating new content when appropriate.
- Manage the consumer feedback channel and action the feedback when appropriate.
- Promote new and/or updated content to internal audiences and stakeholders.
- Work with Nike Global Team to determine and address translation/localization needs.
- Manage content projects from beginning to end and report effectively to stakeholders across the organization.
- Experience writing for a brand, along with a deep understanding of applying brand voice.
- The ability to take complex scenarios and processes and present them in simple terms.
- Experience working with tight deadlines and the ability to organize and prioritize projects to make sure concurrent projects are finished on time.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Impeccable grammar and experience with copyediting.
- Experience using website content management systems.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS is a plus.