Share this job
Digital Compliance (Privacy) Program Manager
As the Digital Compliance (Privacy) Program Manager, you will champion the development of Nike’s digital compliance and privacy program with a primary focus on Greater China. Your core responsibility will be to organize, structure, and manage Nike’s portfolio of privacy and digital compliance work. Your other main responsibility will be to provide comprehensive support to Nike’s in house lawyers and outside counsel related to various compliance projects. This role will work closely with Nike’s privacy program resources located around the world. You will lead the development of processes and tools to support key initiatives and work closely with embedded privacy teams, as well as our legal, information security, technology, and audit teams. You will document and streamline various compliance initiatives and work together with project managers to activate implementation and transition plans.You will help develop and maintain training programs for various business clients. You'll gather relevant files and information from Nike employees and databases, organize them and provide them to counsel. You'll analyze and respond to third-party requests for information and maintain compliance documentation.
- Experience in e-commerce, technology or legal industries is a strong advantage
- High level of energy and enthusiasm for privacy is a must
- Strong ability to communicate the importance of privacy as a business differentiator and core value provided to consumers beyond legal compliance
- Strong analytic and organizational skills
- Experience working with Information Technology teams. Understanding of development practices preferably producing high-availability consumer-facing applications.
- Able to work collaboratively in a fast-paced IT environment, where willingness to learn and adapt is critical
- Professional working proficiency in English
- Ability to pass a 7-year background investigation