Share this job
Credit Analyst (Korea Territory)
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
About the Role -
With an aggressive long-term growth strategy, NIKE is counting on our Finance organization to thrive in its mission: to drive and deliver value to every NIKE shareholder. With the currently retail landscape shifting this work is even more critical. Customer Finance is a key pillar of this mission by driving free cash flow and maintaining a healthy receivables portfolio on the balance sheet. We maintain strong internal controls, provide timely, accurate, and relevant information and recommendations to internal and external stakeholders, and deliver expert business partnership to drive profitable growth while balancing risk in our receivables portfolio.
To elevate our game, NIKE Finance is in the midst of a multi-year transformation to design and implement our platform of the future. We are seeking world-class talent to contribute to this journey. As such, we are looking for influencers and collaborators who can champion and embrace change as we evolve; and coach and develop talent with deep finance acumen to help build our blueprint for the future.
As a Credit Analyst you’ll be responsible for customer credit risk assessment for the Nike Korea Portfolio including financial and credit risk analysis and the process of credit order management. In addition, you will be part of a Credit COE Team responsible for alignment of credit strategies across Asia-Pacific.
Key Accountabilities include:
- Analyze customers’ financial results and retail metrics to determine the degree of risk involved.
- Establish credit limits that reflect customers’ risk-return spectrum.
- Oversee credit order management.
- Advise on risk mitigation and collection tactics for risky, slow pay, and sensitive accounts.
- Counsel and negotiate with related parties to improve financial controls.
- Take an active role in process improvement projects.