Share this job
Costing Engineering Director - Converse Zhongshan
Zhongshan, China, China
- Reporting to the Costing Director, he or she will Lead CTS costing engineering team, set team and individual goals that align with function priorities and develop team structure that maximizes individual and team performance.
- Lead Converse Costing Framework (CCF) program, drive CCF implementation and CBD standards evolution.
- Partner with cross functional teams to support key initiatives, provide costing expertise, lead cost saving discussions, and summarize financial impact for effective decision making.
- Drive the cost impact analysis and saving capture for manufacturing revolution projects.
- Lead the cost planning and build reporting.
- Support Costing Director and Global Revenue & Margin Management leadership in development, evolution, and implementation of long term strategic agendas with a focus on improved financial margins.
- Identify and resolve complex technical, operational, and organizational problems.
- Focus on organizational talent planning and development, provide effective coaching to team members.
- Influence others through persuasion, deliver relevant information with confidence and build a strong network of relationship. Create an environment of trust, inclusion, and open communication.
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum 8 years’ relevant work experience.
- MBA preferred: Finance or International Business.
- Working experience in footwear costing, engineering, finance, or manufacturing.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in footwear industry is a MUST.
- Good people acumen and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated collaborative orientation in team environment and a very high level of personal efficiency.
- Strong project management skill.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity; effectively interface and develop internal partnerships
English and Mandarin (Verbal and Written).