Share this job
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
As our Cost Engineering Analyst, you will work with factory partners to understand, collect, analyze, negotiate and standardize costs. You will assist the ACE manager with creating transparent, sustainable, competitive and accurate cost models. You will create and analyze reports and tools that identify cost exceptions and work with cross function teams to predict, negotiate and understand costs for apparel production and embellishments. You’ll also partner with vendors and product creation to resolve costing challenges and improve margins, use internal reports and databases to measure and analyze factory cost performance, check and work on cost updates. You will collect, analyze and track factory submits for bi annual cost matrix submissions.
• Diploma or Bachelors Degree and minimum of 2 years directly relevant work experience
• Experience in apparel construction, production or embellishment is a plus
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Good analytical skills and ability to complete quantitative and qualitative analysis to achieve target cost margin
• Strong cross team collaboration and effectively working with internal and external customers.
• Discipline and independent in meeting deadlines on work assignments
• Advanced level proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Knowledge of sourcing & costing processes and events, from product concept to delivery, is a plus.