Converse - Procurement Service Representative
, Singapore, Singapore
Date published: 28-Sep-2017
- Monthly buy collaboration with Converse sourcing team in placing orders with appropriate suppliers that meet requirement of buyers.
- Verify completeness of all orders after each monthly buy. Prepare order reports on regular basis for communication to buyers. Ensure timely issuance of Proforma invoices by factories.
- Manage and monitor progress of orders. Respond to all inquiries on status order.
- Ensure buyers process payments per agreed terms and timeline.
- Ensure on time delivery of all orders. Ensure shipping documentations are accurate and complete. Archive shipping documentation for Finance audit.
- Resolve issues with regards to short shipment, delayed shipment, disputes in invoice value, quality and any other post shipment issues.
- Act as an interface with finance department on forecast accuracy.
- Maintain work instruction, packing manual and Licensee information. Assist in market transition.
Requirements of the position include
- Bachelor Degree
- 3 to 6 years of experience in order fulfillment preferably with regional exposure.
- Prefer experience in global trade i.e handling export and customs documentation and FTA knowledge.
- Must be computer literate and proficient in MS Office (strong MS Excel) and SAP.
- Excellent problem solving, planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Mid-Level position requiring a highly motivated self-starter with strong time management skills.
- Must be a team player, flexible and able to work independently with a results-oriented work ethic.