Share this job
Converse Platform Marketing Manager
· Platform marketing planning: support line manager to develop a strategic, holistic and result-driven marketing plan to power up digital and accelerate the business growth of Tmall
· Platform partnership: pitch and manage innovative platform programs to increase brand awareness, acquire customers and ultimately drive sales
· Content marketing：
o Weitao management: maximize fan acquisition and build strong connection with fans through weitao
o Content creation: partner with marketing and e-commerce to create assets and contents that can elevate consumer experience and optimize conversion on Tmall
o Content channel optimization: manage content agency to increase traffic and conversion in platform content channels
· Performance marketing: consistently plan, supervise and track in-site media investment to reach and convert right consumers with excellent ROI
· Cross function collaboration: work closely with e-commerce, marketing and merchandising team on cross functional projects
· Budget Management: Supervise ecommerce marketing budget plan & allocation and make every expense efficient.
· Monitoring & reporting: Keep monitoring all e-commerce activities results and KPI and adjust when necessary; Monitoring industry trends, best practice and competitor activities.
· Other duties as assigned
· Minimum of 5 years of work experience with 3 years’ of Tmall platform marketing experience
· Extensive experience with and deep understanding of Alibaba ecosystems.
· Solid capability to create Ecommerce marketing strategy and plan.
· Strong analytics skills, good at numbers.
· Excellent presentation, communication and influencing skills.
· Proactive, practical and hands-on approach.
· Fluent in English, written and spoken.