Share this job
Consumer Services Nike Apps & New Commerce Lead
Tokyo, Japan, Japan
About the Nike Direct Consumer Services team
As a member of Consumer Services (CS) team, you’ll be working closely with our Contact Center team and Service Professionals in the various aspects of service including consumer escalations, social media, elevated service offerings, and in-house support for other departments within Nike. Especially the Digital commerce team.
About the role
As our CS Nike Apps Lead, you will be responsible for setting up a two-way communication between Consumer Services within the Nike Direct Digital Commerce team and the Digital Brand & Membership organization and other stakeholders for the Nike mobile apps ecosystem. You will address issues reported by the CS organization to all key contacts and work to get a resolution.
- Lead new commerce projects coming to the Digital team as CS point of contact.
- Be main point of contact for the core team on our Nike apps ecosystem for any known issues.
- Responsible for communicating these to the CS org and the Contact Center team for awareness and provide directions for a resolution when and if applicable.
- Work with Digital Brand/Membership to be in the loop on any upcoming invitations and events.
- Be the point of contact for Nike’s mobile apps ecosystem including SNKRS, Nike Running Club, and Nike Training Club.