Share this job
Chemical Engineer 2 - Converse Zhongshan
Zhongshan, China, China
- Utilizes veteran engineering knowledge and applied research towards the development and design of new products and processes.
- Defines protocol and establishes direction of engineering work in one or more general engineering functions to include mechanical, process, product, chemical, etc. Applies work to elevate product through the use of new technologies and processes.
- Generates tests, and results analysis. Draws conclusions and makes subsequent process or product recommendations. Solves complex engineering problems and takes corrective action.
- Summarizes reports, data, and findings and prepares reports or briefs of assigned projects. Presents concepts and solutions at the functional level. Clearly and concisely communicates the knowledge required to transition work into concrete process or product improvements.
- Typically requires a Bachelors Degree and minimum of 5 years directly relevant work experience.
- Good communication and cooperating skills.
- Good English abilities.