Share this job
Chemical Engineer 1
Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico
The Chemical Engineer will support the implementation of new product launches and be responsible for driving NIKE Chemical Engineering Best Practices for Rubber Outsole, PU/IP/CMP/CP/DP/EVA Midsole as well as NIKE Chemical Engineering Best Practices for Stock-fit and Assembly Processes.
- Support the implementation of new product launches and be responsible for driving NIKE Chemical Engineering Best Practices.
- Support for implementing NIKE Test Methods and Custom Tests as well as NIKE Lab Manual and Standards at NIKE’s factory partners.
- 1-2 years minimum experience required as Chemical Engineer
- Ability to travel 10-15% of the time.
- Proficient problem solver with an innate ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Ability to work on multiple complex projects at one time and prioritize work according to potential impact.
- Effective project and resource management experience with a proactive approach to team specific issues.
- Hands on experience in a footwear manufacturing environment.