Share this job
COSTING MANAGER I
- Review CBD at each product creation milestone.
- Update FOB in costing system(PPS)
- Costing Project management and proliferation.
- Support NCF program
- Attend category project meeting and provide cost saving opportunities.
- Drive FOB optimization and communication across factory partners.
- Bachelor's degree and 5 years directly costing relevant work experience is required.
- MBA or business-focused BA’s degree or higher is preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of product creation process, material cost, pattern yield calculation and tooling amortization tracking.
- Work independently and can assist team member for problem solving.
- Experience in manufacturing and project management is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Good excel analysis skills.